Donate to the Oregon Student Foundation!
The Oregon Student Foundation (OSF) needs support. Coming together and giving what we can is essential in sustaining the necessary work we do year after year to empower students. We encourage you to invest in the Oregon Student Foundation and the strong future we are building for Oregon.
How YOU can support the Oregon Student Foundation (OSF)
- We greatly appreciate one-time donations, and encourage those who want to provide ongoing support to OSF to be monthly sustainers.
- If you are interested in getting more involved with OSF by presenting a workshop at one of our conferences, serving on the OSF board, or getting updates about upcoming events, contact our Events & Development Director.
What does the Oregon Student Foundation use my donation for?
- Contributions to the Oregon Student Foundation help hire a staff, organize regional conferences, and provide all the resources students across Oregon need to run the largest non-partisan voter registration drive in the state. In 2016, OSF’s Vote OR Vote campaign registered over 49,000 students to vote. This program is critical to Oregon’s civic engagement, and provides unparalleled leadership development for the students who organize their campus voter registration drive.
- Donations to OSF also fund our student empowerment conferences like the Oregon Students of Color Conference, the OSERA Symposium and the Northwest Student Leadership Conference, which provide affordable, quality training and leadership development to hundreds of students across the Pacific Northwest every year.
- Oregon Student Foundation donations do not fund political advocacy work or 501(c)4 activities.
Why should I give to the Oregon Student Foundation?
- By supporting the Oregon Student Foundation, you are directly empowering students to find their voice and ensure a better future for higher education in the state of Oregon. OSF and OSA work with remarkably low overhead and high efficiency, ensuring your money goes directly to building student power and developing the next generation of organizers, activists, and change makers for our state.
Are donations to the Oregon Student Foundation tax-deductible?
- Yes, as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, contributions to the Oregon Student Foundation are tax-deductible.