The Oregon Student Association is a membership organization, meaning it principally serves and is governed by its member campuses. OSA currently has five members: Portland State University, University of Oregon, Central Oregon Community College, Lane Community College, and Western Oregon University.
- Seats on the governing boards of OSA which direct the organization
- Access to the OSA issue survey which determines OSA’s legislative priorities
- Regular staff visits to campus
- Free trainings from our staff on advocacy, campaign planning, organizing, and organization building
- Reduced registration costs for OSA conferences
- Legislative Briefings & Trainings from our legislative director
- Professional staff support on local issue campaigns & events
- Attending all Board of Directors meetings and ensuring all board seats are filled
- Paying membership dues – currently $1.39/student/term
- Participating in the campaigns chosen by OSA’s issue choosing process
- Helping to write in OSA’s budget in board meetings & defending it on your campus
Click Here to view a copy of OSA’s Bylaws.
For info on how to become a member, please contact:
Andrew Rogers, OSA Executive Director
andrew [at] orstudents.org; c:(541) 292-3870